Community Access Services is a private nonprofit organization that provides residential, community, and employment services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities who live and work in our community. Serving Oregonians for more than 30 years, Community Access Services is a trusted service provider dedicated to the advocacy of individuals living with intellectual and developmental disabilities. CAS serves individuals in Columbia, Washington, Clackamas, Multnomah, Hood River, and Wasco Counties.
- 24-Hour Residential Services
- Supported Living Residential Services
- In-Home Supports for Adults and Children
- Community Day Support Activities
- Supported Employment (Job Development, Job Coaching, Discovery, and Project SEARCH)
- Oregon Forward and Federal employment contracts